CDT 2024 codes are mandatory for reporting dental procedures and services provided from January 1, 2024 – December 31, 2024. Dental professionals must use HIPAA mandated CDT codes to report procedures and services on dental claims. There are significant changes in the CDT coding system for 2024; including new codes, revised codes and deleted codes. Accurate CDT coding puts you in control of the reimbursement process and reduces your audit liability.
CDT PLUS 2024 includes:
- All official CDT 2024 codes and descriptions along with coding notes and coverage information.
- ADA Dental Claim Data Content Recommendation
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT coding including extensive glossary
- Comprehensive introduction to ICD-10-CM diagnostic coding for dental practices; including a complete listing of all valid ICD-10-CM codes for dental and oral surgery procedures
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental Claim form; including the new 2019 version.
- A comprehensive Alphabetic Index