2022 CODING GUIDE: ORAL SURGERY & DENTAL CROSSOVER CLAIMS
Each 2022 Coding Guide includes:
- Comprehensive introduction to CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS
- National correct coding requirements for your specialty
- Documentation guidelines
- CPT® 2022 codes most commonly reported by your specialty with full descriptions and coding notes
- ICD-10-CM 2022 diagnosis codes most commonly reported to support the listed CPT® code(s)
- HCPCS 2022 supply, materials, and injection codes most commonly reported by your specialty
- Current Medicare edits including relative values (RVU), post-op days, coverage restrictions, policies regarding multiple procedures, bilateral procedures, payment for assistant surgeon, and more.
- Current and complete CCI edits with modifier indicators
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association (AMA).