The fully loaded, award-winning CPT QuickRef app combines the best of AMA’s CPT content with billing tools to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work you perform.
The CPT® QuickRef app. Premium app content includes the following:
- Coding and Billing Pack. Use your mobile device to search and browse all CPT codes and descriptors, complete with applicable modifiers, illustrations, vignettes, RVUs, CPT Assistant references when codes are described in newsletter articles, and both global and GPCI-specific cost information.
- CPT Assistant Archive. Access the full content of all CPT Assistant articles (1990–2021) using your mobile device.
- E/M Wizard. Quickly determine the appropriate code based on visit documentation using all available guidelines: AMA and CMS ’95, ’97, and the office & outpatient visit E/M guidelines updated for 2022.
The CPT QuickRef app Premium Content (2022 code set information & CPT® Assistant articles) are accessible on iOS and Android mobile devices by scanning the QR code affixed to the back of the codebook that comes with this package.
The CPT QuickRef app won the Digital Health Awards Bronze Medal in the Fall of 2019 for best health-related mobile app.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
For features and benefits of the printed codebook included in this package, please see the CPT® 2022 Professional Edition product announcement.
Features of the CPT QuickRef app with premium content include:
- Updated E/M Wizard – New 2022 guidelines for coding office & outpatient visits by time and medical decision making.
- The latest information — Receive updates from the cloud when new RVUs and proprietary laboratory analysis (PLA) codes are released or when technical corrections are made to 2022 CPT codes.
- Favorites — Select the codes you use most and save them to your favorites list.
- Facility and non-facility RVUs — Use federal data on facility and non-facility work and practice expense values.
- GPCIs — Set your region’s geographic practice cost index to calculate accurate Medicare payment for each procedure.
- Global days — Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to a given procedure.
- Color illustrations — Better understand complex procedures with AMA-created illustrations.
- Clear references to CPT® Assistant articles — View article titles instead of date and page number references found in other resources.
- Improved search – Enter the first 3 or more digits of a CPT code to get suggested matches.
- Past code set information – Upgrade to the multi-year option for the code set years of 2018-2021 for auditing and other reference.
This item is non-returnable.