2021 Updated Fees Based on CDT 2021: Dental Procedure Codes
- Compare Your Fees with NDAS 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 95th Percentile Fees
- Geographic Multipliers for all U.S. 3-digit Zip Code Prefixes
- Glossary of Dental Benefit Terminology
- Getting Paid For Your Work: Third Party Collections & 10 Reasons For Not Participating in a dental HMO
- ADA Recognized Specialties, State Directory of Dental Societies, ADA Recognized Specialties
- CDT Code Index, CDT Frequently asked Questions and CDT Descriptors and Additional Information
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Determining a fair yet competitive fee for dental procedures is a difficult and time consuming job. Don’t price yourself out of the marketplace without knowing what 3rd party payers may allow. The NDAS is excellent for reviewing/designing your fee schedule and negotiating managed care contracts.
Includes valuable CDT Frequently Asked Questions, ADA Claim Form instructions, Guide to Third Party Collections, State Insurance & Licensing Commissioners, HIPAA checklist, Medical/Dental/Benefit Terminology, State Dental Societies, Specialties and Index of Codes
Founded by Yale Wasserman, DMD in 1981, the NDAS has helped thousands of dentists compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.