Includes free e-book! This publication is your one-stop resource for learning how to harness the power of the latest scientific information—whether it be in the clinic or the classroom—and optimize patient care.
Key Features Include:
How to Use Evidence-Based Dental Practices to Improve Your Clinical Decision-Making is the definitive resource for dental practitioners who want to:
• Learn from leaders in the field of evidence-based dentistry (EBD)
• Quickly conduct searches for the latest research
• Master the skill of critically appraising clinical studies
• Confidently apply the latest research to patient care
• Teach others how to inform their practice with the latest clinical evidence
• Access everything you need to become an EBD all-star
ISBN – 978-1-68447-061-7
Perfect Bound Book
The ADA Center for Evidence-Based Dentistry oversaw the development of this publication. Dental teams and educators alike will find it a useful resource for incorporating the most up-to-date scientific evidence in clinical decisions and instilling others with the curious mindset needed to provide evidence-based health care.
This e-Book can be viewed from any device with web-browsing capabilities. A link will be provided in your Order Confirmation email. Your can also access your e-Bookshelf from your My ADA page (go to My Account/ My Downloads). For e-Book details, visit the e-Books FAQ page .