Written and reviewed by a team of ADA professionals, Creating an Employee Office Manual addresses many common employment issues and contains sample forms, checklists, policies and procedures. These documents are included in Microsoft Word format on the book’s accompanying CD-ROM for quick and easy customization for each dental practice’s unique needs.
New and updated features include:
- updated sample job descriptions and interview questions
- NEW sample policies on using cell phones, electronic communications, and social media – both on and off the clock
- NEW chapter on patient management
- updated sections on HIPAA and OSHA policies
- new employee performance evaluation forms
- expanded section on natural disaster preparation