CPT Professional codebook
Read more about the features contained within CPT 2021 Professional Edition.
CPT QuickRef app
The fully loaded CPT QuickRef app combines the best of AMA’s CPT content with billing tools to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work you perform. Features of the CPT QuickRef app with premium content include:
- The latest information — Receive updates from the cloud when new RVUs and proprietary laboratory analysis (PLA) codes are released or when technical corrections are made to 2021 CPT codes
- Two editions of the CPT code set — Easily navigate between 2019 and 2020 code sets to ensure the codes in use during a patient visit are recognized at the time of the year-end code transition
- Favorites — Select the codes you use most and save them to your favorites list
- Facility and non-facility RVUs — Use federal data on facility and non-facility work and practice expense values
- GPCIs — Set your region’s geographic practice cost index to calculate accurate Medicare payments for each procedure
- Global days — Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to a given procedure
- Illustrations — Better understand complex procedures with AMA-created illustrations
- Clear references to CPT Assistant articles — View article titles instead of date and page number references found in other resources
This item is non-returnable.