CDT 2014 codes are mandatory for reporting dental procedures and services provided from January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014. Dental professionals must use HIPAA mandated CDT codes to report procedures and services on dental claims. There are significant changes in the CDT coding system for 2014; including new codes, revised codes and deleted codes. Accurate CDT coding puts you in control of the reimbursement process and reduces your audit liability.
CDT PLUS! 2014 includes:
- All official CDT 2014 codes and descriptions along with coding notes and coverage information.
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT coding including extensive glossary
- Comprehensive introduction to diagnostic coding for dental practices; including ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, SNODENT and the new Dental Diagnostic System (DDS) codes.
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental Claim form; including the new 2012 version.
- A comprehensive Alphabetic Index