NDAS Medical – Dental Coding & Fee Guide 2019
• Over 1,200 crosswalks between dental (CDT) and medical (CPT®) Codes
• Medical insurance policies that explain coverage decisions about what dental services or items are reasonable and necessary.
• Provides details on the indications and limitations of medical necessity and document requirements.
• Locate thousands of diagnostic codes (ICD 10) that support medical necessity for bill medical insurance.
• New! Updated Medical Fee Information for 2019
• New! Appendix C – ICD9 to ICD10 Crosswalks
• New! Medicare Dental Reimbursement Policies with ICD10 coding