Please Note: This book releases in August 2019. Online orders charge your credit card upon checkout. If you wish to order and have your credit card charged upon release, please call customer service 800-669-3337 or e-mail [email protected]
CDT 2020: Coding Companion helps train dental staff to understand the complexities of dental procedure codes and gain the skills to code more accurately and efficiently. A self-guided training tool, it provides hundreds of scenarios and Q&A based on inquiries the ADA has received from dentists and their teams. Ideal for use with the CDT 2020, the Coding Companion helps increase coding knowledge and is ideal for new and experienced team members.
CDT 2020 Coding Companion has been updated to reflect all 2020 code changes, and includes:
- Full color images and diagrams in a spiral bound format, plus access to the online e-Book
- 100 coding scenarios
- 175 coding questions and answers
- Organized by coding category
- Definitions and key concepts
- Descriptions of coding changes for 2020
- Section on ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Codes
The ADA’s Council on Dental Benefits and Practice oversaw the development of this publication, with content provided by industry experts including coding consultants, insurance administrators and practicing dentists.