Training your team on CDT coding just got easier with the revamped CDT 2017 Companion. Totally revised and reorganized, the Companion is key to training your staff to code more accurately and efficiently. The Companion is now organized by coding category to make it easier to find information that’s relevant to you and your dental practice. Each chapter is written by dental industry leaders, including coding consultants, insurance administrators and practicing dentists who guide the reader step by step through key coding concepts, scenarios, and Q&A.
Other features include:
- More than 50 new and updated coding scenarios
- Over 100 common coding questions answered
- Key concepts and terms defined
- Explanations of new CDT codes and changes to the CDT manual
- Implant section with full-color illustrations
Used together with CDT 2017, the Companion is ideal to enhance the knowledge of current staff or to use as a training resource for new dental team members. Use it for staff meetings, quick training sessions, or as a reference guide to help your team code with skill and confidence.