CDT 2016 Companion: Help Guide and Training Manual
Your dental team is the first line of defense against claims rejection. Give them the tools they need for successful and efficient claims reimbursement with the CDT 2016 Companion: Help Guide and Training Manual. The Companion contains more than 150 coding questions and answers, 26 detailed coding exercises with solutions for every day dental procedures, and 15 quick quizzes. Other features include:
- NEW! CDT Code to ICD Diagnosis Code Cross-Walk, information linking the codes of one system with codes of another
- Full-color, illustrated chapter on implant services and how to code for them
- Comprehensive explanation of CDT code components
- HIPAA compliant 2012 dental claim form and completion instructions
- Continuing education test worth 5 CE credits
Used in tandem with the 2016 CDT codes, the Companion is ideal to update current staff on code changes or use as a training resource for new employees. Use it for staff meetings, quick training sessions, or as a reference guide to help your team code with skill and confidence.