Principles of CPT® Coding, ninth edition, is a best-selling resource that provides education on CPT® billing and guidelines. It offers valuable training on how to code correctly with CPT.
- Expanded and revised chapter sections: Helps to better understand reporting practices with useful descriptions on new and existing codes and enhanced coding guidelines (e.g., Evaluation and Management (E/M), Surgery, Pathology/Laboratory, Radiology and Medicine)
- Updated chapter information: Guides you in the proper application of new and existing codes and applicable modifier usage
- Common procedures/services/tests: Describes inclusions and exclusions of frequently performed services
- New and revised tables and illustrations: Provide visual support to enhance understanding and coding accuracy
- New coding tips: Provide helpful hints to aid in accurate code selection
- New and revised chapter exercises: Questions and answers to test your knowledge and understanding of CPT concepts and guidelines