Please Note: This coding book releases in December 2018. Online orders charge your credit card upon checkout. If you wish to order and have your credit card charged upon release, please call customer service 800-669-3337 or e-mail [email protected]
The Coding and Payment Guide for Dental Services is your one-stop coding, reimbursement, and documentation resource developed exclusively for dental practices. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide is updated for 2019 and organized by specialty-specific CDT and CPT® codes. Each code includes its official description and lay description, coding tip, documentation and reimbursement tips, Medicare edits, RVUs and is cross-coded to common ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes to complete the coding process. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Features and Benefits:
• Code icons. Quickly identify new and revised procedure codes related to dental services.
• Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided, including CDT and CPT® full code descriptions, lay descriptions, coding tips, procedure code-specific documentation and reimbursement tips, and commonly associated ICD-10-M diagnosis codes.
• Prevent claim denials and stay up-to-date with Medicare payer information. Review Medicare IOM references containing information linked to CDT, HCPCS Level II, and CPT® codes tailored to dental services, to prepare cleaner claims before submission.
• Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. Relative value units including the practice, work, and malpractice components with total RVUs for non-facility and facility services are included.
• CCI edits. Includes CCI edits for CDT, CPT® and HCPCS procedure codes in a special section with quarterly updates available online.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Current Dental Terminology, © 2015 American Dental Association. All rights reserved.