Please Note: This coding book releases in December 2017. Online orders charge your credit card upon checkout. If you wish to order and have your credit card charged upon release, please call customer service 800-669-3337 or e-mail [email protected]
Consolidate the coding process with the one-stop resource developed exclusively for those who code for orthopaedics – upper: spine and above. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide includes 2018 CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM code sets specific to primary care, pediatrics, and emergency medicine. Each specialty-specific procedure code includes its official description and lay description, coding tips, terminology, cross-coding, and national Medicare relative value units. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Features and Benefits:
- New — Optum360 Edge — Documentation and Reimbursement Tips now included right on the page. Documentation and reimbursement information for procedures included for quick reference.
- Optum360 Edge — HCPCS Procedure Codes. Only Optum360 offers HCPCS procedure codes specific to your specialty with the same information as we provide for CPT codes.
- Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, terms, cross-coding, and Medicare RVUs and Pub. 100 references.
- Organized by CPT® code. Essential procedures for primary care, pediatrics and emergency medicine are listed by CPT® code, along with crosswalks to ICD-10-CM diagnosis, procedure, and anesthesia codes.
- Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. National Medicare relative value units for surgery codes and most diagnostic procedures are included.
- Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer information provides the references to Pub. 100 guidelines, follow-up days, and assistant-at-surgery.
- CCI Edits by CPT code. CPT codes with associated CCI edits in a special section plus quarterly updates available online.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.