The Coding Guide for OMS is your one-stop coding, billing, and documentation guide to submitting claims with greater precision and efficiency. Co-produced with the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), this guide has the latest 2017 CDT, CPT® and HCPCS procedure codes, ICD-10-CM and HCPCS Level II code sets along with Medicare payer information, CCI edits, helpful code descriptions, and clinical definitions
Features and benefits:
- Increase coding efficiency. Essential OMS-specific CPT® and CDT code information is included on one page for quick and easy look-up.
- Prevent claim denials and stay up-to-date with Medicare payer information. Review Medicare Pub. 100 references containing information linked to CDT and CPT® codes tailored to OMS services, to prepare cleaner claims before submission.
- Avoid confusion with easy-to-understand descriptions. Includes clear explanations of procedures represented by CPT® and CDT codes, along with clinical definitions specific to OMS services.
- Improve the precision of ICD-10-CM code selection. Prevent claim denials often caused by incorrect code selection with inclusion of the most commonly used ICD-10-CM codes for OMS providers.
- CCI Edits by CPT® code. CPT® codes with associated CCI edits in a special section and quarterly updates available online.
- CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- Current Dental Terminology, © 2015 American Dental Association. All rights reserved.