Netter’s Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT® Coding contains all of the official CPT surgical codes and descriptions for the CPT Surgery section, along with their corresponding headings, subheadings, and subsections. Code ranges are paired with anatomical or procedural Netter illustrations and captions that further direct the coder toward the appropriate CPT codes.
- Over 700 individual Netter illustrations paired with specific code ranges to guide code selection
- Figure captions provide full descriptions about the anatomies and procedures illustrated by the images to assist in code selection.
- Unique feature, Coding Atlas, presents additional information and details of anatomy related to procedures within specific CPT code ranges
- A comprehensive glossary of procedural and anatomical terms simplifies complex terminology to promote further understanding
- Chapter openers deliver an overview of the anatomical system(s) to provide a basic understanding of pathophysiology that may affect code selection
- Written by Sheri Poe Bernard who has a 20-year history developing coding education and training tools, including serving as vice president of clinical coding content at AAPC