Please Note: This book releases in December 2017. Online orders charge your credit card upon checkout. If you wish to order and have your credit card charged upon release, please call customer service 800-669-3337 or e-mail email@example.com.
2018 Updated Fees Based on CDT 2018: Dental Procedure Codes
- Compare Your Fees with NDAS 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 95th Percentile Fees
- Geographic Multipliers for all U.S. 3-digit Zip Code Prefixes
- Glossary of Dental Benefit Terminology
- Getting Paid For Your Work: Third Party Collections & 10 Reasons For Not Participating in a dental HMO
- ADA Recognized Specialties, State Directory of Dental Societies, ADA Recognized Specialties
- CDT Code Index, CDT Frequently asked Questions and CDT Descriptors and Additional Information
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Determining a fair yet competitive fee for dental procedures is a difficult and time consuming job. Don’t price yourself out of the marketplace without knowing what 3rd party payers may allow. The NDAS is excellent for reviewing/designing your fee schedule and negotiating managed care contracts.
Includes valuable CDT Frequently Asked Questions, ADA Claim Form instructions, Guide to Third Party Collections, State Insurance & Licensing Commissioners, HIPAA checklist, Medical/Dental/Benefit Terminology, State Dental Societies, Specialties and Index of Codes
Founded by Yale Wasserman, DMD in 1981, the NDAS has helped thousands of dentists compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.