AMA’s Medicare RBRVS: The Physicians’ Guide 2017 is a concise, trusted resource on Medicare’s RBRVS system. It provides the insights, tools and tables needed to understand the RBRVS system and to easily and accurately calculate payment schedules.
- Payment rules and relative values for 2017 CPT® codes
- Updated payment policies and an explanation of how they may impact your practice.
- All of the elements necessary to calculate the 2017 Medicare Physician Payment Schedule, including an in-depth explanation of how the payment system operates and limits on physician charges.
- Policy indicators for each physician services and geographic practice cost indices for each Medicare payment locality.
- Detailed discussion regarding how private and public non-Medicare payers are changing their physician payment programs in response to the Medicare RBRVS.