This is THE GUIDE for anyone who is serious about the reimbursement process.
The InHealth Professional Services Physicians’ Fee & Coding Guide is unique in that it provides a fee range for virtually all CPT® Codes, including the new 2019 codes. Today, setting fees is but one aspect of ensuring adequate practice revenue. One must also bill correctly, taking advantage of all legitimate coding conventions – use of modifiers, add-on codes, billing supplies, global periods, etc. Additionally, one must navigate complex compliance issues. That’s what this Guide is about – establishing appropriate fees and taking advantage of legitimate coding opportunities. Compare our Guide with other products that cost twice as much yet contain no coding and billing tips. You will find that the Fee Guide will help improve your medical practice.
We guarantee that the 2021 Physicians’ Fee & Coding Guide includes benefits only available through InHealth Professional Services HealthCare Solutions. The 27th edition of the Physicians’ Fee and Coding Guide includes:
- Updated $FEE RANGE for virtually every 2021 CPT® code
- Many more billing tips and opportunities to Improve your practice’s results
- New CPT® codes and descriptions for 2021 with expected fees
- The latest documentation and selected coding guidelines
- As a point of reference, Medicare relative values and national allowances (the $FEE RANGE is Non-Medicare)
- Written by professional medical practice managers and coders with years of experience assisting physicians with the coding & billing process