Complimentary HCPCS Data File provided with purchase upon request
- Codes, Modifiers & Fees for Level II Codes including: durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS), injections, rehab and other supplies and services not found in CPT®
- FEES for new, used and monthly rental for supplies and equipment, and fees for Medicare Part B Drugs Average Sales Price (ASP).
- Coding tips and government regulations.
- Required for Medicare/Medicaid and many private insurance carriers.
- Comprehensive Table of Drugs available with generic cross reference.
- Index of HCPCS codes with cross coding to CPT codes
- Locate current codes with our comprehensive deleted code cross reference section
- Indicators: Status, ASC, DMEPOS, SNF, Gender, Payment Status, OPPS & Special Coverage
- Medicare cross reference to Medicare Carriers Manual (MCM), National Coverage Determinations (NCD), Coverage Issues Manual (CIM) and other Statutes.
- The HCPCS Level II Code Book and Fee Guide contains all codes and descriptions durable goods DMEPOS, injections (J Codes), supplies and services not covered by CPT. Includes CPT cross reference and Medicare coverage status, government regulations, and comprehensive table of drugs and index. An exclusive feature is a fee reference for new, used and rental costs in US dollars.