Get paid faster and keep more detailed patient records with CDT 2020: Dental Procedure Codes. New and revised codes fill in the coding gaps and more precisely identify areas of the oral cavity, which leads to quicker reimbursements and more accurate record keeping. CDT 2020 is the most up-to-date coding resource and the only HIPAA-recognized code set for dentistry. Codes are organized into 12 categories of service with full color charts and diagrams throughout, in spiral bound format for ease of use.
2020 code changes include:
- 37 new codes
- 5 revised codes
- 6 deleted codes
CDT 2020 contains new and revised codes that:
- Reinforce the connection between oral health and overall health
- Assess a patient’s health via measurement of salivary flow
- Assist with case management of patients with special healthcare needs
New this year:
- Online access to the e-Book is included! Access instructions are printed inside the book.
- Now includes ICD-10 codes
CDT 2020 codes go into effect on January 1, 2020 – don’t risk rejected claims by using outdated codes.