Administration with Confidence is a comprehensive resource for navigating the complexities of dental insurance administration. Proper insurance administration is key for maintaining a profitable practice and this easy-to follow guide offers proven solutions for both the common and complex problems facing practices today. In addition to a vast amount of administrative guidance, you will also receive checklists, forms, letters, and flow charts to assist your team with proper administration of dental claims.
Additionally, the new 2017 edition features new chapters including the application of ICD-10-CM to dental procedures, navigating ACA and Medicare, and much more!
• PPOs Explained – Joining/Dropping/Negotiating Fees
• Properly Calculate Write-Offs (COB) – Get Your Full Fee
• Valuable Information on the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid, and Medicare
• HIPAA – What You Need to Know
• Top Administrative Q&As – Solutions for Your Most Common Issues
• Discounting and Copay Forgiveness – Stay Out of Jail
• Scenarios for New CDT 2017 Codes